Is Mental Skills Training Part of Your Training Plan?
You spend countless hours training and practicing the physical skills of your sport…
How much time do you spend working on the mental side?
As an athlete, have you ever:
- Been so nervous before a game or race that it had a negative impact your performance?
- Had trouble getting motivated to workout or train?
- Lost confidence in yourself and your ability coming back from an injury?
- Had a bad performance and carried it with you into your next competition?
- Walked away from a performance knowing that you could have done better?
More athletes and coaches are recognizing the powerful impact the mind has on their sport performance. Physical skill alone is not enough to deal with the demands of being an athlete. An increasing number of athletes are utilizing Mental Skills Training (MST) to improve their confidence and feel more in control of their performance in their sport.
Sometimes the greatest obstacle between an athlete and their goals is themselves.
Whether you’re an elite athlete in your tenth year of competing, or a recreational athlete preparing for your first triathlon, everyone can benefit from improving and strengthening their mental skills. Strong mental skills can help you achieve a more consistent physical performance by learning how to regulate the mental aspects of your sport.
Imagine having someone to work with that is completely dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and improve your performance.
Do you feel like you are the biggest obstacle between you and your goals? Every athlete deserves to perform to their potential. You can do this.
Mental Skills Training can help you:
- Clear away the obstacles that keep you from achieving peak performance.
- Enhance consistency in your preparation and performance for your sport.
- Increase your ability to perform successfully under pressure.
- Believe in your ability to accomplish your goals.
- Prepare for and handle the challenges of training and competition.
- Develop the confidence and focus necessary to take your sports performance to the next level.